August 17, 2012

ALL ABOARD

I am opening the door of my fashion world to you and introducing you to
my very own fashion blog.
 Welcome aboard and thank you for being here with me.

 For the first post, a boat trip to Toronto Islands. I've chosen a chic yet very comfortable combo - 
floral peplum tank, skinny jeans and pumps.



What do you think?
Love,
Maya

  I took this picture from a boat on my way back. Beautiful Toronto Skyline - simply breathtaking.    
    peplum tank: H&M, jeans: AEROPOSTALE, pumps: ALDO ,bag: H&M 

27 comments:

  1. Love the style! The pumps are amazing, so the tank! Love the bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Maya :-)
    Awesome outfit,so stylish!
    Love those jeans and pumps!Count me in as your new fan :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanja, your support means a lot to me! Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Wow, you look perfect! It's very nice combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful style, gorgeous model. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Maya...Perfect style...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful lady with very beautiful style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo predivno

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! i loove it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mnogo mi se svidja outfit! Prelijepa si :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great fashion blog my beautiful Maya..top model!! i love it (Marina xx)

    ReplyDelete