August 27, 2012

CASUAL AFTERNOON

This would be my perfect outfit for the afternoon coffee with friends. Relaxed, casual yet prominent enough to make heads turn :-)) thanks to this ultra mini skirt.
I balanced the whole look with this quite simple and comfy military jacket which I will be wearing a lot as it seems like during the Fall/Winter 2012/2013 season military trend will be quite strong. 

PS. How do you like my new fox ring? I am totally in love with it!!

Love,
Maya


 bag & tank: H&M
jacket: COSTA BLANCA
skirt: STRADIVARIUS (old)
heels: ALDO
ring: FOREVER 21

16 comments:

  1. Awesome girl!

    Kiss Karolina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me exteremly happy when I get a comment like this from you Karolina!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhhh, bravo za prsten ( i sve ostalo ) !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment and for the follow!
    but I don't see your face in the followers list :)

    I am following you now as well!
    See ya around
    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fox ring is "MUST HAVE"! I love the way you look at your last pic of this post... So natural and relaxed! Love it!
    P.S. That white shirt is just perfect! Only thing you need is a military Dog Tag maybe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Military Dog Tag? What a great idea!! I used to wear it back in the elementary school and felt so proud :-) I am in pursuit for a Dog Tag as of NOW :-))

      Delete
  5. Mooooćno... Cipele i nakit su predivni... Koliko cool deluje kad se u istoj rečenici kaže pijanista i moda... :)

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maja, Sanela pa vas je dve :-)Hvala puno na komentaru i na poseti! Sad cu i ja da bacim pogled nas vas dve ;-)

      Delete
  6. Prelepa si i jako mi se svidja tvoj stajling

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...pa ovo je predivno...mnogo je dobra kombinacija... super je prsten..a svidjaju mi se i ti neon detalji...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Odlicno...sve...Perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete