August 29, 2012

ELEPHANTS

We drove around trying to find a good location for shooting and all of a sudden we spotted this amazing mural with elephants.
That was it. From the very first moment I stood there I felt such a strong energy all around me, as if I was surrounded by real elephants. The energy  gave me a feeling of excitement - a sort of high feeling. It might sound odd but I felt protected and wonderful. Can you feel it by watching these pictures?

Love,
Maya




The wind and my hair had such a lovely dance, don't you think? :-))
blouse and bag: ZARA, jeans: GAPbelt: AMERICAN APPAREL, shoes: ALDO

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful and strong impression! Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is wonderful....congrats on a beautiful idea !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing background with an amazingly vibrant look! So fun!! :)

    http://AnthonyElle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. U are always perfect!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit... background is so cool.... love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so stylish sweetie!!!!!! It is a big pleasure to look at your amazing posts.
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin, if you can follow me back I will be very happy.
    Kisses from Istanbul
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lidiya thank you so much for visiting and commenting :-)

      Delete
  7. Wow,so many mixed colors ,but it looks so great...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice pictures! You look beautiful Maya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look soooo positive Maya!

    ReplyDelete