August 19, 2012

ROMANCE IN THE AIR

Today's post is going to be all about romance.. At least, that is how I feel about it.

I bought this georgeous dress on sale from Winners few months ago and couldn't wait to wear it. My love took me out for a romantic dinner and it was a perfect time for my dress to get out of the closet and see the daylight :-) It was designed by Vivienne Tam, truly one of the world’s most passionate and symbolic designers in fashion today.
Hope you like it as much as I do.

Love,
Maya

dress: VIVIENNE TAM
heels: ALDO
purse: H&M

25 comments:

  1. Really georgeous dress my dear!!chicccc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only say " WOW ". Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Maya.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waw mama! So beautiful... just keep it that way! :-***

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! Will do :-)

      Delete
  4. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! When I see you in that dress I see Paris at night... Love... Wine... Passion...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing how one dress can totally change the look of a woman. When I wear it, I truly feel like walking in Paris and it's so obvious, isn't it? :-)

      Delete
    2. oh yes! So simply and tenderly dress! But still so effective and glamorous! Perfection!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Returning the compliment? :-) Thank you!!

      Delete
  6. All the best Majce :-) Beautiful:-))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos.. you look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is by far my favorite post! You are just gorgeous in these pictures! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prelepa haljina

    ReplyDelete