August 21, 2012

UNDER THE BRIDGE

You will all notice that my own unique style is a combination of several different styles and I'm happy to showcase it to you. Today's outfit is...I would say a combination of hipster and chic..

I just recently purchased this faux leather shorts and I have to admit that I love leather accents. Luckily they are on trend now :-) 
I wanted to brake the boredom of black and white so I added a touch of burgundy, the colour which we will be seeing a lot in the coming fall season.
Do you share my love for leather too?

Love,

Maya
 shorts: H&M
  blouse: COSTA BLANCA
   bag: GUESS
 shoes: ALDO

11 comments:

  1. oooh I've just died for that shoes :) The heel, the color, everything is so sexy! So the shorts! Beautiful combination of casual and elegance style! I see myself in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad if I could be your inspiration :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit! Love the accessories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shorts!!!! I love your style!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing.. I love this outfit..that necklace is cute :) Follow you now :)
    http://be-myfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marijana! Imenjakinjo :-)

      Delete
  5. Slucajno naidjoh na ovaj post... Kako ti je divna ooogrlica! S. :*

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burgundy color is the right choice for this outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete