September 09, 2012

GIRLY GIRL

 
You guys know that I'm a high heel lover but from time to time I like to jump into my sneakers and in this case pretend that I'm 16 again :-)) 
These wedge sneakers are a must-have item! They're are so practical and fashionable and we can credit French designer Isabel Marant with jump-starting the trend last fall after her wedge sneakers were worn by BeyoncĂ© and other celebrities. They are also perfect for days when you want to have height but be comfortable.
I've chosen to match my sneakers with colors and prints and achieve this 80's Madonna/Cyndi Lauper look.
Let's not forget a backpack which made a big comeback this season :-)
What do you think ladies? Discuss :-))

Love,
Maya
Ps. How fun is this distorted CN tower ? :-)

                                                                 tanks: H&M
                                                          skirt: AEROPOSTALE
                                                  sneakers and backpack: TOPSHOP

24 comments:

  1. i like your purple skirt!
    thanks for the love honey, I'm following you now :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maya, I am crazy for Isabel Marant sneakers!!!
    I would never jump out this outfit! Really look like you are 16!
    Love your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U rock! :)
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. ure looking fab Maya,, great pictures and love the androgynous look. Awesome.

    www.styledestino.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this outfit, you styled it so well. The colors are amazing.
    And thanks for following, I followed back. :)

    Stay in touch
    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, gangsta! Love the chain and shoes <3 Lovely blog, I feel possitivity <3


    Following you via bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gangsta :-)) That's the word ! Thank you!!

      Delete
  7. LOVE this look. You look like you're just having loads of fun. Also, your shoes are...perfect. :D


    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Justina!! I really had so much fun pretending to be a teenager again ;-)

      Delete
  8. Loving your blog -It's so stylish! I'd love it if you could check out my blog. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I would love to check out your blog so please leave me the link to it :-)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so happy you like it!

      Delete
  10. Woooooow so so so beautiful...Love your style,Love your blog..
    You always look amazing :))))

    <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samra, comments like yours keep me moving on! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  11. To je nas cool Amadeus! Par dana nisam bila na blogu kad ovde brdo nekih slika i sve su predivne... :*

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanela, draga Sanela! Od tebe uvek divni komentari!! xxxxx Hvalaaa!!!

      Delete
  12. Nevjerovatna si. Bez komentara sam. Svaki put me uspijes oduseviti. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  13. divnoooo! svidja mi se urban kombinacija! :) top je odlican!

    ReplyDelete