September 05, 2012

JOIN THE NAVY

I didn't get a chance to take a vacation this summer so I tried to spend as much time as possible by the lake. 
This is one of my favorite getaway places - a little marina with its calm and peaceful surroundings. Makes me wanna get myself a little boat and sail away :-))
The navy outfit matches perfectly with the scenery, and it also goes well with ballerinas or flat sandals. 
I am more of a heel person- as Victoria Beckham once said: "I can't concentrate in flats" :-))

Enjoy your day!

PS. Have you noticed the watch I'm wearing? I remember my father wearing one exactly the same and here it is again... back on trend ;-)

Love,
Maya


cardigan: ZARA, tank and belt: GARAGE, shorts: H&M, bag: URBAN BEHAVIOUR, shoes: BERSHKA (old)

                                                                     

10 comments:

  1. Svidja mi se kako tvoji autfiti uvek cine celinu sa prostorom! I drag mi je ovaj Viktorijin citat,njen sam fan! :*
    S.

    http://sparklyget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sanela, trudim se da lokacije pazljivo biram u zavisnosti od outfita koji nosim. Svaki post mora da ima neku svoju pricu :-)

      Delete
  2. Super su ukombinovane boje...odlicna kombinacija :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watch made me feel like home... I remember the brand "Casio" very well.
    Love the outfit! You made an excellent balance with sweater! Beautiful experience of calm sea... Let's sail together...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly the one - CASIO :-)

      Delete
  4. I love that navy combo especially shorts,so cute in red. I have the same Zara sweater in white…:-))

    ReplyDelete