October 15, 2012

A la BRIGITTE

Hello ladies!!
Today was one of those days when the wind gets wild and to tell you the truth the wind was the first thing I've noticed when I moved to Toronto 3 years ago :-)  It is also the worst enemy to a bloggers hair style ;-) 
Btw, what do you think of make up and hairstyle I'm wearing today? Do you like it? 
I love styling my hair and doing my make-up the way Brigitte Bardot did. It's very feminine, very elegant, it gives you that sexy, misterious look...
 So let's talk about todays outfit.. It's a mix of modern and retro - my favourite combination. I already mentioned HERE how much I love 60's so I like to combine that style with todays modern trend. Print pants, classic heels, and on top of everything high leather gloves that are so elegant. Perfect to combine with daily wear for that extra touch with first class appearance. Oh yes!
I apologize as some of the pics are a little blury, my photographer has got a terrible back pain and wasn't really into shooting :-( Hope he gets better soon.
Love,
M
 sweater: BANANA REPUBLIC, pants and gloves: H&M, bag, FOREVER21,
shoes: ZARA, bracelets: ANNE KLEIN, GARBO, J.CREW, glasses: MICHAEL KORS

12 comments:

  1. Wow, 3rd pic from above.....best so far ! Love all the others as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it was only a little sharper.. Thank you Sinisa!!

      Delete
  2. You rock babe! Looking magnificent! Like woman that knows what she wants! Gentle but strong!
    A modern retro style...love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's realy very feminine on a first place Maja! Love it very much and just to tell you, today we have the same hair style :)! Goca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love the pants =)

    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great Wednesday!
    Kisses!!!

    http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty and feminine.Your hair looks adorable(despite in the wind;-)).Especially I liked your elegant long leather gloves.In my opinion you should wear more often.Nice
    Greetings Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take your advice Alex :-) Thanks for a nice comment!

      Delete
  7. Hi, beautiful!
    found your looks on Chicisimo!
    love your style!
    Maybe we 'll follow each other? Just check out my blog
    http://www.ninathecat.com and let me know))
    Have a nice day!

    Nina
    http://www.ninathecat.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are sooo pretty! chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. baš si postigla taj Brigitte Bardot. Te hlače su zakon, šta misliš da napraviš neki post u kojem ih pokazuješ u različitim kombinacijama. Samo ideja;)
    Pozdrav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do sad sam ih dva puta objavila na blogu. Treci put bih definitvno mogla da napravim post koji predlazes. Hvala puno na ideji Ivana!!

      Delete