October 21, 2012

HELLO.. WE ARE BACK!!

My dear ladies,

Say hello to my low-waisted flared jeans that are 10 years old (believe it or not!!!) and they still look as good as new! This style of jeans used to be very popular and I was (and still am) their biggest fan :-) 
Not many people I know still wear them.. it seems like everyone is caught up in the hype of skinny jeans.

Trends come and go so don't forget to always keep up ur style!! If you only follow the popular track, you will not have a good quality of fashion sense and everything u wear will look out of place 
Do you love...or hate flared jeans? :-)
Love,
M


     blazer: CLUB MONACO, shirt: OLD NAVY, jeans: STRADIVARIUS, scarf and bag: GUESS, sandals: ZARA

 Thank you for your comments!

14 comments:

  1. You look beyond!!!! That scarf is an amazing piece of wardrobe! I love those pants too, but it is hard for me to find the appropriate length.
    Please, never take off that red lipstick! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, dear.

    Gladly return the love on gfc.

    Have a great week,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve it sooooo much! Red = strong :)! Goca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Secam se tih farki i tog kroja,extra su.Kao sto rece bas su bile popularne i ja sam ih jako volela !!!.GUESS torba mi je preterana !!!Sve je savrseno !xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maja obaras sa nogu! Samo naprijed. Ikona si! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mayo prelijepe su,odlicno ti jos uvijek stoje..Odlicna kombinacija..svaki put sve ljepsa i ljepsa..<3 <3

    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are those flares 10 years old! They are absolutely fabulous! And I LOVE how you paired them with buffalo check--absolute perfection darling! I just stumbled onto your blog so I am catching up on all of your posts and I have discovered that I am completely in LOVE with your style! I'm so excited to be your newest follower so I can stay up to date! I just started a blog and would be so happy if you stop by, check it out, and follow along if you like what you see :)
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty sunglasses <3

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! You are so my style! Well, I'm a bit versatile about style but I feel very near to your outfits!
    If you have time, come to say hi and your opinion of my style ideas!
    xx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pulling out my old flares too! Yours look amazing. Love your chunky scarf too!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun outfit!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete