October 31, 2012

IT'S A JUNGLE OUT THERE

Hiii!!!
I'm greeting you today with a look that's little different than usual. I like to experiment with different styles and play with my clothes so I don't get bored.
Here's a very prominent '80s look with a few modern details- baroque print on my turtleneck and animal print on my shoes.
For a metallic piece of clothing like this jacket add vibrant colour, embellished extras and print for a sleek take on '80s dressing. 
How do you like this style? Would you wear it?
Love,
M


jacket: BERNARDO, turtleneck: unknown (old), leggings: FOREVER21, booties: SAM EDELMAN
bracelets: ANNE KLEIN & GARBO

11 comments:

  1. OH YES! I would soooo love to wear it!

    Would you sold me those shoes and jacket please? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm... That's one hard question :-)

      Delete
  2. great look:) I love your shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh my i love this look!!!!!
    Those shoes are to die for !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, they sure are!!

      Delete
  4. sexy! love the gold jacket and the barroque knit!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leggings and shoes look soooooo good!
    All together look very sexy Maja! Love it, Goca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Predobar outfit, a pantalone ti stoje brutalno!! ;-)

    peculiarchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cipele i helanke su fantasticne. Dopada mi se sto helanke nisu onako tipicne,ravne, bez detalja, vec imaju neke šavove (ili kako vec da se zove to). ;) Na svaki uzdah za cipelama dodajem jos tri,preeeeeeeedivne! :) <3 Sanela
    p.S. Ti si nas omiljeni ne-serbian serbian reader! ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! And I love your style :D

    ReplyDelete