October 11, 2012

OFF I GO..

Hi everyone!

Today I'm a time-traveler and I decided to travel back somewhere in 1920's ...by train :-))
I added a few modern details like this pair of shoes which I just didn't know what to combine with until I got this whole idea. Turned out they matched perfectly with this outfit ;-)

How do you like it? Would you dare to wear an outfit like this today?
Love,
M

    blazer: HAPPENING,  top: ZARA, skirt: FOREVER21 (last seen HERE), shoes: TOPSHOPbag: GUESS
Thank you for your comments!!!

10 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting! fantastic shoting! i follow you on facebook, gfc, chicisimo and chitopia
    xoxo
    ewa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look extraordinary!!!! I love your way of dressing so much!
    The shoes are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute!Can I travel with you Maya please :)? Goca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pictures and great sense of style! Would you like following each other? Let me know! :)
    eve <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, who`s that lady? :) Sjajno ti je ovo sve! <3

    peculiarchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look, nice pictures:) I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect combination!!! love the shoes ;) you look gorgeous
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sve je super,samo bih ja stavila sesir i na njega ovu traku sa masnicom ;)

    ReplyDelete