November 14, 2012

FALL LEAVES

It’s gotten quite chilly here in Toronto and we haven’t seen Sun for a while.. . The perfect time to pull out the short red coat out of my wardrobe.
The vivid red of the wool brings out the green in my eyes and I feel the Sun within :-)
I really love wearing red-red lipstick, red shoes, red coats.. it’s the color of blood, the color of pulsing life..
 So… My little coat and I will be definitely thriving all throughout the fall and winter, a bright red spark in a sea of boring black and grey coats :-)
Let's not forget the pointy stiletto which is back in a big way this season. This black toe detail—a modern take on the color-blocking trend, makes this pair quite unique.
Love,
M

coat: HAPPENING, blouse: OLD NAVY, pants: H&M (last seen HERE), shoes: ESDRA, bag:ZARA, bracelet: GARBO

15 comments:

  1. I really love your coat!!! such a great colour!

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo glamorous!! You're a lady with style!
    The shoes are perfect!
    Love the haircut :)
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coat and the whole look.
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red means the strength, courage and persistence in spite of all the above.
    You're a woman in a red definitely Maya mou :)! Goca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kosa ti je prelijepa,treba cesce da ovo radis..Lijepo ti stoji a outfit kao i uvijek pun pogodak <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the turquoise and red together! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the colour combo is quite unusual but works wonders! :-) Thank you!!

      Delete
  7. Stvarno kosa ti nikad nije bila lepsa ,a ni ti!!!:-))Crveno ti dobro stoji i ti to znas,kaputic mi je divan bas kako ti kazes odmara oci od sivila!!Cipele su prave a la Brigitte!!!:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. dopada mi se tvoja kombinacija pogotovo crveni kaputic :) jako lep blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!! I follow you!! I like your blog! :)

    Look at my blog, I wish you like!!
    http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/

    Kiss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divna si, a i outfit je odlican! Pratim te :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look ! i love your style, the way you combine the pices are amazing! would you like to follow each other? i'd like so much, just let me know in my blog and i return soon!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look wonderfull! I can't stop watching your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete