November 04, 2012

SQUIRREL

Another casual look for a beautiful fall day which I spent with my good friend squirrel :-))
She (or he) was in a good mood for posing with me for this photo shoot. Even though it was hard to get her to come close to me I patiently waited.
 She couldn't resist delicious cashews (my favorite snack) which I had in my bag and eventually came to say hi 
:-))
As for the outfit... You've already seen this jacket in one of my previous posts. As I mentioned before, camo print is very easy to combine with everything. 
Love,
M

jacket: ZARA, t-shirt: AEROPOSTALE, pants: STRADIVARIUS, bag & necklace: H&M, shoes: BCBG

10 comments:

  1. I just discover your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Amazing shoes!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)
    http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz/2012/11/love-vs-hate.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you! once again great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-)) Eva, You made me smile with this "love you" :-))) Thank you!!!

      Delete
  3. You look soooo good!!!
    And natural! That is what squirrel felt! :)
    BTW, beautiful shoes as always!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natural, casual outfit for for the beautiful nature around me ;-)

      Delete
  4. Great look. It does not look overloaded as I always felt that the military jacket has to be worn with neutral colors but with your post you proved me wrong. It looks chic. Loved your shoes.
    http://thirtysomethingchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shoes and I think it's so adorable how the squirrel liked you :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaa, veverica! :-) Obicno su plasljive, meni su uvek nekako bezale... Mozda zbog moje kose :-D
    Extra je outfit! ;-)

    peculiarchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your fashion sense is amaziiiing! ❤ and you wear all my favorite brands. Love your blog! Follow for follow? Keep on keeping on! xx!

    ReplyDelete