November 22, 2012

WHISKERS

Hi my ladies!!
You all know how much I like to dress up but I'm also relishing every opportunity I get to dress down. As I often say though, dressing down doesn't have to mean looking slobby. 
   There's something comforting about simple outfits and warm cardigans, especially when the weather is as abysmal as it's been lately. 

I hope you all like this cozy and comfortable outfit of the day! 
Love,
M

cardi&hat: H&M, blouse: STRADIVARIUS, jeans: AMERICAN EAGLE, scarf: OLD NAVY, bag: DKNY,
shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Thank you for your comments!!

12 comments:

  1. predivna kapica!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love the hat and shoes :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is so adorable!!! U look lovely ^^
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    p.s. Don't forget to check my Maison Martin Margiela with H&M GIVEAWAY ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this casual looks...:-))What a cute hat!!Fantastic shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, your hat is so cute! Everything looks amazingly comfy!
    Love your gloves and bracelets!
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fenomenalna si, cipele mi se mnogo dopadaju ! Imas predivnu boju ociju !
    Pozdrav,
    Srna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prelepa!

    Kapica je taaako zanimljiva!

    peculiarchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool outfit I love your hat !
    it would be very cool if you visit my page :)!
    http://lightlessfireflies-romy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVELY
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete