September 22, 2013

DURING THE BREAK

 Hello again!
These photos were taken just 2 days ago when my two beautiful friends and I went to a great event about nutrition- which I also have a great passion for, followed by Gala dinner.
We enjoyed our time, learned some new stuff.. 
The outfit I created for this event was quite simple but I felt very classy wearing it. As my dear friend Monica would say It's so ME :-)
 I hope you keep smiling and stay fashionable.
Love,
Maya
 jacket and clutch: BANANA REPUBLIC, dress: TOPSHOP, shoes: ZARA
watch: MICHAEL KORS, belt: H&M

8 comments:

  1. Super si! ;)
    Te sandalice su predivne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeeej, tu si! Divna, kao i uvek!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mnogo mi se svidja kombinacija a narandzasta boja ti stoji prelepo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maya you look so super gorgeous, I am so glad you are back to the blogging world, missed ya :-)

    ani
    www.fleruani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete