October 15, 2013

TORONTO VINTAGE CLOTHING SHOW

You all know my passion for vintage and I had a pleasure to attend the Toronto Vintage Clothing Show which I have been looking forward to for quite some time.
This year's show hosted some of the vendors from Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa and I was lucky to find unique vintage pieces that were affordable and good quality like the dress I am wearing in this post, a perfect little coat that I will be showcasing very soon and some other stuff.
I will let you feel a little bit of atmosphere while you are watching the photos. 
Love,
M.
dress: VINTAGE, shoes: GAP

2 comments:

  1. predivno!!!
    jedva cekamo nove postove!!!
    :) :) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You most beautiful accessoire is your smile Maya, very beautiful :-9

    ani
    www.fleruani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete