November 01, 2013

BLUE MOUNTAINS

I spent a few beautiful days in Blue Mountains... Loved it!
For the first time I am showing you someone who has been hiding behind the camera all this time. Someone who loves me unconditionally and without whom I wouldn't be what I am today. 
Thank you my love!!
PS. 
 How do you like my glitzy shoes? A sparkly piece of clothing in your wardrobe like these shoes will be your jewelry so make sure you tone it down with another matte piece of clothing.
Love,
M

sweater: GAP, shirt: ZARA, pants: H&M, shoes: CHINESE LAUNDRY, watch and sunglasses: MICHAEL KORS

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Ljubav, cipelice su preslatke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fenomenalna kombinacija!!!
    i sportska i elegantna!!!
    a ni dragi ne zaostaje!
    pravi šmeker!!!
    :D :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures full of bright colors and emotions!

    xoxo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divno. Fotografije su fantasticne.

    www.fabulous-30s.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love your choice of colors and you’re totally rocking these fabulous shoes. So lovely and fashionable!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete