November 22, 2013

RETRO REVIVAL

 
I believe that investing in your outwear pieces is a must. It's one of the first things
 people see on you and you'll be wearing it over and over again.
Therefore nothing makes me more happy than finding a classic, timeless piece like this coat 
I recently bought. It reminds me so much of Audrey Hepburn's style. 
Paired with a skinny jean this outfit gets a modern twist without losing the retro vibe.

coat and turtleneck: ZARA, jeans and shoes: GUESS, bag: DKNY, watch: MICHAEL KORS,
 gloves and sunglasses: H&M

8 comments:

  1. Yes, 100% agree. It's important to find an investment outerwear - it's something you'll wear over and over again.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divan kaput!!! Kod vas jos uvek divno vreme a nasa strana zatrpana snegom. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!

    giveaway!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/11/giveaway-seoulmates.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaput je preeelep! Odličan look! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odlican kaput, bas mi se svidja boja :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Skroz vidim i sebe u ovoj kombinaciji...:-)Kaputic je tako zenstven i osvezavajuci za ove tmurne dane .Jako ti dobro stoji,ladno bi se okrenula za tobom...He he

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So fashionable and perfectly <3
    Dear could you please like my facebook page? I am young fashion lover and I would love to share my all ideas and get inspiring you <3 If you have got the one then I will also like yours <3 just send me the link :)
    www.facebook.com/berriesfashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so stylish and beautiful! I’m loving the way you paired these heels with that coat! Very chic and edgy. Creative styling job :) Love!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete