November 29, 2013

ROAD WARRIOR

zara shorts dkny bag amadeusonthecatwalk
 This is an example of my go-to winter outfit at the moment especially when I am in a hurry. 
A coat and turtleneck to keep me warm and pants (or in this case shorts). 
When I wear a basic outfit like this I always like to turn it into something fun 
so I jazz it up with accessories, colored lip or nail or a pair of edgy booties like these.
 I am sure that any fashion blogger would agree with me on this one: 
Taking outfit photos in winter is not fun at all (unless you're lucky enough to live somewhere hot)!!! 
I think I am just going to give up doing my hair. There is no point, 
a cruel wind in Toronto always ruins it all!! So I will just be doing it in a bun 
or a ponytail until spring and spare myself the frustration, that's for sure!
Happy weekend everyone!
michael kors watch amadeusonthecatwalk
dkny bag sam edelman booties amadeusonthecatwalk
zara short sam edelman booties amadeusonthecatwalk
coat: FERVENTE, turtleneck, shorts, shirt: ZARA, bag: DKNY, booties: SAM EDELMAN,
watch: MICHAEL KORS

11 comments:

  1. Love this!! The color of the shoes perfectly pops the blue in the outfit making it even more chic and balanced! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni sneg kvari frizuru, tebi vetar.....definitivno zima nije za bloger. :) Cizme su bozanstvene. Zaljubila sam se.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes are gorgeus Maja, perfect! +300% :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej ! :-)
    Odlican outfit, cipele su fantasticne !
    Hvala ti na komentaru na mom blogu !
    Pratim te preko GFC-a :-)
    Nadam se da ces uzvratiti pracenje ! xx

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes are great!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shoes!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your outfits and the quality of your photos! Beautiful!
    Follow you on GFC? follow back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! I love your outfit! It`s perfect! Your shoes are gorgeous!
    If you`ll have time, please visit my blog and follow me:)
    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fierce shoes!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete