December 02, 2013

ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY

j.crew polka dots amadeusonthecatwalk
Polka dots. You either love them or hate them. 
Not everyone feels comfortable wearing this print but there is something about it 
that I personally find very cute. "Less is more" is definitely not my thing when it comes to polka dots.
I can't tell you enough how much I enjoy playing with clothes, using my imagination.
Being a pianist, I was always able to express myself creating music but I never thought fashion 
could give me so much joy and pleasure too. It makes me happy being able to express 
my creativity in a way I never thought I would.
david dixon j.crew polka dots retro amadeusonthecatwalk
j.crew polka dots retro bow amadeusonthecatwalk
j.crew polka dots retro david dixon amadeusonthecatwalk
j.crew polka dots retro david dixon shoes amadeusonthecatwalk
j.crew polka dots retro david dixon amadeusonthecatwalk
pants and blouse: J.CREW, coat: HAPPENING, shoes: DAVID DIXON,
 clutch: bought in a small shop in Italy

18 comments:

  1. Divna kombinacija ! :-)
    Kaputic je odlican ! xx

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crno bijelo + crveno uvijek djeluju sik i zenstveno. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog, I really like your pictures :-)
    hugs from germany xx

    NEW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola guapa , ideal , ideal el look , muy guapa
    http://ysolocris.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely stunning!

    elarmariodelanena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. With each post you are getting better and better! You are a mix master!
    Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. prelepo :) crveni kaput je pun pogodak :)
    http://fashiondiseaseeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! You look like a million bucks!! You should have been a movie star.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ova kombinacija tufni je fantasticna! Vrlo smelo, jako mi se dopada kako izgleda sa crvenim kaputom! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Izgledas predivno. Obozavam tufne a svidja mi se kako si ih ti iskombinovala. :)

    Keep in touch,
    J
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vrlo lepo ,atraktivno ,zenstveno !!!PRava si ribetina ovde...hocu takvu kosu stalno da vidim !!!:-))A nisam ni znala kako se kombinuju tufnice al sad si me naucila moj d!!!cmokic,cekam sledeci posttt!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Red, black, and white is one of the most classic combos! Love the polka dots look!

    -KP
    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Odlicna kombinacija. Cipele i jakna u boji prave ovu divnu kombinaciju fantasticnom. Odlicno izgledas.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the way you are posing. It's so natural. One can tell you are really enjoying it!
    Btw, you look so classy!
    Love from Poland,

    Ania

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uh, volim sto si se vratila! Sjajno, obozavam tufnice! I te tvoje cipele, mmm!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The print mix is fantastic and I love the stylish red coat

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete