December 08, 2013

KEEP IT SIMPLE

zara trench via spiga booties amadeus on the catwalk
Although I am a big fan of bold colors and prints I sometimes love to wear simple outfits
 that don't require too much thinking. This one is a no-brainer and 
it's also one of my favorites. 
Classic trench, heels (of course), hair pulled back and just a hint of leopard print 
on my belt - it's incredible how one little item can transform your entire look, right?

zara trench leopard print belt amadeus on the catwalk
dkny bag zara trench via spiga booties amadeus on the catwalk
dkny bag zara trench via spiga booties amadeus on the catwalk
zara trench leopard print belt amadeus on the catwalk
trench and turtleneck: ZARA, jeans: GUESS, bag: DKNY, booties: VIA SPIGA

19 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is better to keep it simple and chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sta reci ... svedeno, jednostavno i nosljivo za sve prilike ... predivno!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coat, beautiful you!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, classic and gorgeous!!! Love that bag!!!

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog!
    So cute!

    Follow us? :)

    http://ij-naturalelegance.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look might not need much thinking but your appearance and the way you wear it looks extraordinarily powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look and really loving the trench coat!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. prelepo,svidja mi se kaput :)
    http://fashiondiseaseeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Booties, bag....Maja I really need the same :D!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! I find you post very interesting )

    Read my post about Christmas diy ==> CHRISTMAS DIY

    Kiss Madina

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your look!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sometimes simple is just more my dear. You rock this look, love that sophisticated trench coat :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your complete look, from the top to the shoes! Great sense of style! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete