December 30, 2013

REMEMBERING 2013

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-1 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-2 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-4 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-5 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-6 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-7 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-8 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-9 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-10 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-11 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-12 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-13 amadeusonthecatwalk-ny5 For this last post in 2013 I decided to go back and pick some of my favourite outfits of the year.
I would like to thank YOU from the bottom of my heart for reading guys! Your support means so much to me! I wish you the happiest of holidays and your best New Year ever!
See you again in 2014!

9 comments:

  1. You've had quite the fashionable year! Your style is very inspiring and I absolutely adore your last look! Pink is my favorite :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haljina na zadnjoj slici je predivna ! ^_^
    Sve najlepse u Novoj godini draga ! xoxo

    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how stunning! I love your fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many fabulous outfits. I wish you in this year even more of them, Happy New Year my dear, and hope this one will be the best one yet.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfits, Maya! You look beautiful! Happy New Year!
    kisses

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantasticni outfiti!
    Svaki je na poseban nacin zanimljiv i jedinstven :))
    Srecna Nova Godina, sve najlepse :***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malo je reći da obožavam tvoj stil!

    ReplyDelete