January 19, 2014

RED SONIA

amadeus-on-the-catwalk-top-shop-metalic-shoes-1 amadeus-on-the-catwalk-white-fur-stole amadeus-on-the-catwalk-topshop-fur-stole amadeus-on-the-catwalk-topshop-metalic-shoes-2 Peacoat: Happening (another great option here) l Jeans: J.Crew Toothpick (similar color here)  Fur snood: Topshop (similar) l Shoes: Topshop (similar here and here) l Sunglasses: ZeroUV

I am usually not a big fan of monochrome outfits but that doesn't apply when it comes to dressing in red. I generally love all things colorful and red is certainly my favorite color.

This outfit would be just another simple one if it wasn't for this gorgeous fur stood and silver heels.
It's no secret that a good pair of shoes can really help dress up an outfit so I opted for these metallic pumps and transformed the look from so-so to so stellar.
And if you ask me silver is totally a neutral, and just about any outfit can use a bit more shimmer.

13 comments:

  1. you look amazing!
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous!!! I love red, but more I love that fur. So gorgeous.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing monochrome look. Love that fur snood too! <3

    x Jacquelyn
    www.thestyleworthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos !
    I like this outfit :)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style, this monochrome look rocks ! Looking gorgeous ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmm :)! Love it, love it....love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Nisam dugo bila na Bloglovinu, nisam videla postove, mislila sam da si nestala sa blog planete. I sada kada sam videla da sam pogrešila, dan mi je mnogo, mnogo, mnoooogo lepši :))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ja bas volim monohromatski look, ovo mi je odlicno!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I love it from head to toe…You look so powerful and fabulous in red, and that shoes …I can only tell you …they are mine..:-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very chic! I love the color combo and you look beautiful. Fabulous bold lip! That fur is stunning.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete